Schule von Willendorf
Der Workshop "Art of Art Direction" findet am 26. und 27. November 2009 in Wien statt. Anmeldungen zu diesem Workshop nimmt das CCA-Büro per Fax oder E-mail gerne entgegen.
Preis für den 2-tägigen Workshop: EUR 750,-- zzgl. 20% Umsatzsteuer.
CCA-Mitglieder und Mitglieder von Design Austria erhalten einen Rabatt von 10%.
Anmeldungen über das CCA-Büro: email@example.com
Infos zum Workshop:
An art direction workshop run by one of the most award winning creatives of
the last three decades. Alexandra Taylor has created classic campaigns for Silk
Cut and The British Army. She’s won a multitude of awards and been a
Cannes-juror several times. An excerpt from the awards list:
189 pieces of work in the D&AD manual.
2 golds and 3 silvers in Cannes.
Best TV-spot in Cannes.
Featured in the book of ”The Worlds 28 best art directors in advertising
Featured in Luerzer’s Archive 3-2005.
Alexandra is of the most respected art directors in the world and she’s worked
with Paul Arden at the Saatchis, with Dan Weiden at Weiden + Kennedy and
lately as executive creative director at Publicis London. At Paul Arden’s
farewell reception he boldly stated that the only people he had been inspired
by in his advertising career was Charles Saatchi and Alexandra Taylor.
Before arriving on the workshop, delegates will be required to improve an
existing campaign and bring their work along.
1) Art direction is not an advertising thing. All vendors of products and
services try to break through by creating unique looks and experiences.
2) Brodervitch / Helmut Krone. Pioneers in art direction and training of
art directors. About Harper’s Bazaar and the message: Astonish me!
3) Alexandra Taylor’s 10 best examples of original art direction.
4) 5 brands with unique looks. AT tells the story of each look and reveals
how the she works with photographers, typographers and style.
5) Delegates get to see 3 world class art directors art direct the exact same
job as the delegates have worked on. 90 minutes.
6) AT feeds back on the delegates’ art direction.
7) Delegates are briefed on a new job.
1) Bad art direction can be good. Good art direction can be bad. Art
direction can be the idea.
2) Workspace. Delegates work on yesterday’s brief.
3) Critique on the delgates art work.
4) Cannes vs D&AD. The need for originality. The need to do it better and
to do it different.
5) 6 golden rules of art direction.
7) Adcademy Awards to the best art direction of the workshop.